1. TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Entrants must be a US citizen or legal resident and a resident of Connecticut or Massachusetts, age 18 or older at the time of entry. To enter, log onto www.ctnow.com and go to the "Win tickets to Idina Menzel at The Bushnell" Sweepstakes page from Monday, April 25, 2011 through Sunday, May 1, 2011. Complete all required fields in the Sweepstakes entry form including name, address, age, phone number, and e-mail. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON WILL BE ACCEPTED. Duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified.
2. DEADLINE: Entries must be received by Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Entrants must use their own name. If any dispute arises concerning the identity of an entrant, the owner of an email account from which entry was sent shall be deemed the entrant. E-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on or about Monday, May 2, 2011. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail within one (1) day of the drawing. If the selected Winner is ineligible, if CT1 Media is unable to make contact with a selected Winner after reasonable effort and time (24 hours from time of initial call or e-mail to Winner), or if Winner fails to redeem the prize by Friday, May 6, 2011 at 8:00PM EST the prize shall be forfeited.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winner will receive two (2) tickets to Idina Menzel with the Hartford Symphony Orchestra on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 8:00PM EST at The Bushnell (166 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106-1621). Approximate retail value is $250. Federal, state and local taxes, and any additional expenses if any, including any travel expenses or other expenses incurred at the above-referenced event are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize will be available at the box office will call. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If the show is cancelled, no substitute prizes are available except at Sponsors' sole discretion. All decisions regarding interpretation of these Official Rules and administration of the Sweepstakes made by CT1 Media, and The Bushnell are final and binding.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older and on behalf of the child or ward agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, losses of any kind, damage, causes of action, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. All federal, state and local laws apply, and this Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Winner must provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, and telephone number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued driver's license or identification card). Entrants may be required to show social security number to receive prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor's' decisions as to all matters related to the administration of the Sweepstakes and selection of the prize winners are final. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Connecticut law, excluding choice of law provisions.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of other media outlets within the WTIC-TV and WCCT-TV viewing areas, to employees of Sponsors or their immediate family members, or to employees (or their immediate family members), of any of Sponsor's parent companies, affiliates, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies or any other company affiliated with these Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Information submitted in entries, including entrant's name, address, e-mail, etc., may be used by WTIC-TV/WCCT-TV and Tribune Television Company for marketing or promotional purposes.
7. FOR A COPY OF THE RULES: Write to, "Idina Contest Rules"; FOX CT, 285 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06115 (Attention: Greg Bowen) or log onto www.ctnow.com/contests. For the name of the winner write to, "Idina Contest Winners"; FOX CT, 285 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06115 (Attention: Greg Bowen). All requests for rules and Winner' lists must be received by Friday, May 6, 2011.
8. SPONSOR: CT1 Media, 285 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06115 and The Bushnell, 166 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106-1621.
Copyright © 2018, CT Now