- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village is Starwood’s first Westin property in southwest Florida, opened in December. The resort is featuring the Sunsational Savings promotion now through Dec 31. With rates starting at $259 per night, guests who book the opening offer will receive every fourth night free, $100 food and beverage credit per stay and a complimentary upgrade upon check-in, based on availability. Visit www.westincapecoral.com.
- The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek seems to be saying: “You just got a tax refund, what are you going to do now? Go to Disney World!” The Mediterranean-inspired resort is offering the Orlando Family Getaway package for spring break travel including deluxe accommodations, two pizzas with toppings delivered to room, in-room movie, snack basket to fuel for a park visit with assorted chips, candy, snack bars, nuts and energy bars, bottled water and soda (Pepsi and Diet Pepsi) and breakfast for adults and kids at Tesoro Cove. Nestled within the Disney complex amongst Bonnet Creek's 500 acres of woodlands the resort offers a gateway to experience Orlando's legendary attractions, theme parks, entertainment and shopping. Additional amenities include 400 guest rooms with 84 family-friendly bunk rooms, zero-entry, lagoon-style pool, full-service Blue Harmony Spa, the Wyndham Grand Kids Club and access to the adjacent 18-hole Rees Jones-designed championship course. Rates are from $179 per night. Visit www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com and use the code PKGOFG.
- The Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino’s“1040 De-Stresser” honors National Tax Day with some post-taxation relaxation. Book four nights from April 5 to April 30 and enjoy: a one-time rate of $1040 for four nights (inclusive of tax and resort fee); Dolphin Therapy for two: half-day “Dolphin Encounter” with these underwater and therapeutically proven marine mammals; guaranteed upgrade to ocean view room with guaranteed Sweet Sleeper™ bed. Rates are inclusive of tax and resort fee, are subject to availability, and are applicable to the travel dates of April 5 to April 30. Visit www.sheratonnassau.com. Rate plan is “SN1040.”
- Travelers heading to the Caribbean this spring can ditch their tax forms for motorcycles with The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba’s “Hog Island Special” package. Through a partnership with the Harley-Davidson Aruba dealership, resort guests can tour the 19.6-mile island with discounted Harley-Davidson motorcycle rentals. There is no better feeling than hitting the open Caribbean road and exploring Aruba’s most historic landmarks such as the Alto Vista Chapel, California Lighthouse, Arikok National Park and more. Starting at $199 per night in April, the five-night offer includes accommodations in an ocean view room, $150 resort food and beverage credit, $10 off half- and whole-day rentals at Harley-Davidson Aruba, 10 percent off all Harley-Davidson apparel when paying in cash (or) 5 percent off when paying with credit card at Harley-Davidson Aruba. Visit www.westinaruba.com/hog-island. Rate plan is HARLEY. Rates do not include taxes and gratuities and are based on availability.
- Tax filing jetsetters can tee off April with Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino’s ‘“Fore” the Love of Golf’ package. A complimentary day of unlimited golf at Bahia Beach Golf Course is included along with a 20 percent discount at the property’s Zen Spa. Additional discounts include a 10 percent discount off Avis Car Rental for drives around San Juan, and 25 percent off a Callaway Golf Club rental at Bahia Beach Golf Course. A two night minimum length of stay is required, starting at $285 per night. Visit www.sheratonpuertoricohotelcasino.com. Rate reference is ‘“Fore” the Love of Golf.’
- Travelers can spend their refunds in style at the W Retreat & Spa – Vieques Island with the “Better Tomorrows” offer. Guests booking a suite for a three-day retreat will receive 40 percent off each second night of their stay. Included in this offer is complimentary snorkel gear for taking a dip in the two beaches on property as well as daily complimentary sunset cocktails. Guests can indulge in the property’s signature AWAY Spa and sample the island’s cuisine at Sorcé restaurant while overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A three night minimum length of stay is required and can be booked online at www.wvieques.com.
- At The Westin St. John Resort & Villas, in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands, adventure seeking travelers can indulge in the “Island Hopper Experience” complete with a boating butler. The water-infused experience entices travelers to choose from a full spectrum of boating opportunities where they can explore the open waters of the U.S. Virgin Islands with personalized escapades coordinated by their very own on-site Boating Butler. The offer boasts a free night stay in addition to a $150 food and beverage credit when five consecutive nights are booked. A $200 food and beverage credit is available for those looking to extend their stay for six nights. Travelers can take advantage of this sun and sand-infused offer through Dec. 17. Offer is subject to availability and includes a complimentary upgrade based on availability. Visit http://www.westinresortstjohn.com/island-hopper-in-st-john.