The Celebrity Constellation sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale and makes stops in Labadee, Haiti, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Saint Croix, Virgin Islands, Gustavia, Guadeloupe and Saint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles plus three days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Celebrity Constellation pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Celebrity Cruises Constellation ship itinerary
- Florida Cruise Guide: Celebrity Constellation ship details
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: Cruise ship godmothers
- Pictures: Unique cruise ship features
See more photos »
- Port Everglades
The 965-foot-long Celebrity Constellation was built in 2002. The ship's regular capacity is 1,950. Click here for more ship details
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-381-5204 to speak to a booking representative.