· Key West: Caribbean Spa at Pier House Resort – This full-service spa on the Last Key offers indulgence and pampering with experiences that includes a variety of body and beauty treatments. Complete with a steam room and a cascading whirlpool, the nine treatment rooms provide an intimate setting for luxurious experiences that include Caribbean Coma massages, signature Milk and Honey body treatments, mud wraps and facials. A hair and nail salon also is on site. Info: www.pierhouse.com.
- Top hotel spas in the country
- Florida travel events calendar for December
- Now available for FREE: Explore Florida travel magazine for iPad and iPhone
- Florida Getaways of the Day
- Some of the best resort pools in Florida
- Photos: Greetings from Florida -- classic postcards
See more photos »
- Travel Videos
- Personal Service
- Amusement and Theme Parks
· Miami Beach: Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa – This beachfront, all-suite property features a Canyon Ranch Health center, complimentary use of Aquavana thermal suite, complimentary indoor fitness and movement classes, plus beach & surf activities, and an expansive, state-of-the-art Wellness Spa with body, skin and beauty treatments, and staffed by Canyon Ranch professionals to advise and encourage. An indoor rock-climbing wall is also featured. Info: www.canyonranch.com/miamibeach.
· Palm Beach: The Spa at The Breakers – Set on 140 acres of oceanfront luxury in Palm Beach, The Spa at the Breakers features stress relieving massages, rejuvenating body wraps and a variety of pampering services including the SpaRitual Natural Manicure & Pedicure that utilizes vegan, certified organic and fair trade products that are naturally colored and free of synthetic dyes to enable beauty with a conscience. A fitness schedule includes sunrise yoga and water conditioning. Info: www.thebreakers.com.
· Palm Harbor: Indaba at Innisbrook Golf Resort & Spa – This 18,000-square-foot facility in Tampa with spa, salon and fitness center pampers the body and soothes the soul with a variety of treatments. Highlights of the Indaba experience include a meditation labyrinth, relaxation courtyard, treatment terraces, steam rooms and whirlpool baths. Info: www.innisbrookgolfresort.com.
· Vero Beach: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort & Spa – This Spa at the oceanfront Disney Vero Beach Resort brings relaxation in many refreshing forms: perhaps a Vichy shower with seven shower heads that rain warm water on the body, or a coconut hydrating facial and a massage using warm stones, shells and essential oils. Themed to the tropics and Vero Beach’s citrus heritage, spa treatments use tropical and citrus ingredients and all employ eco-friendly products –mango exfoliating wrap, anyone? For even more pampering, visitors can try a manicure or pedicure. After a treatment, the spa’s relaxation room with ocean view is a blissful oasis. Info: www.disneybeachresorts.com.