Princess Cruises offers a 7-night Alaska cruise on the Crown Princess for as little as $399, based on double occupancy.
The Crown Princess sails out of Whittier, Alaska to Vancouver with stop in Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan plus one day at sea.
The $399 deal, as of July 14 is on an inside cabin for the Aug. 23 sailing with ocean-view rooms for $549, balconies for $1,479 and suites for $6,458.
The 951-foot-long Crown Princess was built in 2006. The ship's regular capacity is 3,080. Click here for more ship details.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess Cruises Crown Princess pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess cruise ship itineraries
- Pictures: Princess Cruises' Royal Princess
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Princess Cruises
For information and reservations, book through our partner, Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-669-0321 to speak to a booking representative.