Book a 7-night Norwegian Epic cruise to the eastern Caribbean for as little as $589
The Norwegian Epic was recently named Best Overall Ship by Travel Weekly. (Norwegian Cruise Line)
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Epic pictures
- Cruising solo on Norwegian's Epic
- Norwegian's Epic: likes and dislikes
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
See more topics »
The Norwegian Epic sails out of the port of Miami on a Saturday-Saturday, 7-day itinerary with stops at Philipsburg/St. Maarten, St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie, Nassau plus three days at sea.
The $589 deal, as of Jan. 30, 2012, is on an inside cabin for the Feb. 16, Feb. 23 and March 2 sailings. The March 2 sailing has balcony cabins for $939 and suites for $1,149.
The 1,080-foot-long Norwegian Epic was built in 2010 and has a regular capacity of 4,228. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.