The Vision of the Seas sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on a Saturday-Thursday itinerary with stops in Key West and Cozumel plus two days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ships
Book Your CruiseBook you cruise with our partner Cruise.com. Click here to book or call now to talk with one of our helpful Booking Agents. 866-381-5204
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Royal Caribbean International
- Fort Lauderdale
- Port Everglades
See more topics »
The 915-foot long Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas was built in 1998 and refurbished in 2006. The regular capacity for the ship is 1,998 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.