Royal Caribbean offers a seven-night western Caribbean cruise for as little as $702 per person, based on double occupancy.
The Allure of the Seas sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on a Sunday-Sunday itinerary with stops at the line's private Haitian resort in Labadee as well as Falmouth, Jamaica and Cozumel, Mexico plus three days at sea.
The $702 deal, as of June 4 s on an inside cabin for the Feb. 8, 2015 sailing with $792 for an ocean-view cabin, $1,069 for balcony and $2,094 for a suite.
- Photos: Allure of the Seas: Pictures of the world's largest cruise ship
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Royal Caribbean International
- Port Everglades
- Fort Lauderdale
The 1,184-foot long Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas was built in 2010. The regular capacity for the ship is 5,400 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.