The Ruby Princess sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on a Saturday-Saturday itinerary with a stop in the Cayman Islands, Roatan, Honduras, Cozumel, Mexico and Pricness Cay plus two days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess Cruises Ruby Princess pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess cruise ship itineraries
- Pictures: Princess Cruises' Royal Princess
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Princess Cruises
- Port Everglades
- Fort Lauderdale
The 952-foot-long Ruby Princess was built in 2008. The ship's regular capacity is 3,070. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-669-0321 to speak to a booking representative.