The Caribbean Princess sails out of Port Everglades and makes stops in Majahual and Cozumel, Mexico with two days at sea.
- Princess Cruises Caribbean Princess pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess cruise ship itineraries
- Pictures: Princess Cruises' Royal Princess
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Princess Cruises
- Port Everglades
The 951-foot-long Caribbean Princess was built in 2004 and refurbished in 2009. The ship's regular capacity is 3,100. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-669-0321 to speak to a booking representative.