Princess Cruises offers a 10-night Panama Canal cruise with five southern Caribbean stops on the Island Princess for as little as $499, based on double occupancy.
The Island Princess sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on a 10-night itinerary with stops in Aruba, Cartagena, Colon, Puerto Limon and the Cayman Islands plus the Panama Canal and four days at sea.
The $499 deal, as of Oct. 9 2013, is on an inside cabin for the Oct. 20, 2013 sailing with ocean-view rooms for $549, balconies for $999 and suites for $1,299.The 964-foot-long Island Princess was built in 2003. The ship's regular capacity is 1,970. Click here for more ship details.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess Cruises Island Princess pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess cruise ship itineraries
- Pictures: Princess Cruises' Royal Princess
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Port Everglades
- Princess Cruises
See more topics »