Princess Cruises offers an 11-night Panama Canal cruise with five southern Caribbean stops on the Coral Princess for as little as $699, based on double occupancy.
The Coral Princess sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on an 11-night itinerary with stops in Aruba, Cartagena, Colon, Puerto Limon and the Cayman Islands plus the Panama Canal and five days at sea.
The $699 deal, as of Sept. 17 is on an ocean-view cabin for the Oct. 7 sailing with inside cabins from $749, balconies for $1,099 and suites for $1,499.The 965-foot-long Coral Princess was built in 2003. The ship's regular capacity is 1,970. Click here for more ship details.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess Cruises Coral Princess pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess cruise ship itineraries
- Pictures: Princess Cruises' Royal Princess
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Port Everglades