The Norwegian Jade sails out of Rome/Civitavecchia on an itinerary that takes it to Katakolon and Athens, Greece, Kusadasi and Istanbul, Turkey and Naples, Italy plus three days at sea.
- Norwegian Jade Pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- Norwegian Cruise Line
The 965-foot-long Norwegian Jade was built in 2006 and refurbished in 2008. The ship holds 2,816 passengers, but regular capacity is 2,466. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.