The MSC Poesia sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on a Saturday-Saturday itinerary with stops in Antigua, Puerto Rico and Nassau plus three days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: MSC Poesia pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: MSC Poesia itinerary
- Pictures: MSC Divina
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Fort Lauderdale
- MSC Cruise Line
- Port Everglades
The 964-foot-long MSC Poesia was built in 2008. The ship's regular capacity is 2,550. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-669-0318 to speak to a booking representative.