The Holland America ms Westerdam sails a Sunday-Sunday itinerary from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale with stops at Grand Turk, San Juan/Puerto Rico, Philipsburg/St. Maarten and Half Moon Cay plus two days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Holland America ms Westerdam pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Holland America ms Westerdam ship itinerary
- Florida Cruise Guide: Holland American ms Westerdam ship details
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Port Everglades
- Fort Lauderdale
The 936-foot Holland America ms Westerdam was built in 2004 and refurbished in 2007. The regular capacity for the ship is 1,926 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-381-5204 to speak to a booking representative.