The Celebrity Millennium sails a Friday-Friday itinerary out of Vancouver to Seward, Alaska, cruising the Inside Passage with stops in Ketchikan, Icy Strait, Juneau, Skagaway and Hubbard Glacier.
- Celebrity Millennium pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Holland America cruis ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Celebrity cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
- Celebrity Cruises
The 965-foot-long Celebrity Millennium was built in 2000 and refurbished in 2007. The ship's regular capacity is 2,034 passengers. Click here for more ship details
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-381-5204 to speak to a booking representative.