Norwegian Cruise Line offers a 7-night western Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Epic for as little as $309 per person, based on double occupancy.
The Norwegian Epic sails out PortMiami on a Sunday-Sunday itinerary with stops in Ocho Rios, Costa Maya and Cozumel plus three nights at sea.
The $309 deal, as of Feb. 12 is on an inside cabin for the Feb. 23 and March 2 sailings with $419 for a balcony cabin and $619 for a suite.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Epic pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Norwegian Cruise Line
The 1,080-foot-long Norwegian Epicwas built in 2010. The ship's regular capacity is 4,228 passengers. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.