Royal Caribbean offers a four-night Bahamas cruise for as little as $279 per person, based on double occupancy.
The Majesty of the Seas sails out of PortMiami with stops in Nassau, Coco Cay and Key West.
The $279 deal, as of March 12 is on inside cabin for the April 7 sailing with $379 for an ocean-view cabin and $849 for a suite.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Caribbean Islands
- Royal Caribbean International
The 880-foot long Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas was built in 1992 and refurbished in 2000 and 2007. The regular capacity for the ship is 2,354 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.