7-night Mediterranean cruise on the Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas from $449
The Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas sails out of the Port of Miami. (ROYAL CARIBBEAN)
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Pictures: Disney Fantasy cruise ship
See more photos »
- Royal Caribbean International
The Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas sails out of the port of Rome/Civitavecchia on a Sunday-Sunday itinerary with stops in Messina, Kusadasi, Athens/Piraeus and Chania as well as two days at sea.
The $449 deal, as of Aug. 28, 2013, is on the inside cabin for the two Oct 20 sailing with $599 for an ocean-view room, $849 for a balcony and $999 for a suite.
The 1,020-foot long Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas was built in 2002 and most recently refurbished in 2009. The regular capacity for the ship is 3,114 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider, Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.