The Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas sails round-trip from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on a 10-night itinerary with stops in Tortola, Philipsburg in St. Maarten, Basseterre, St. John's in Antigua, Saint Croix and four days at sea.
- Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas Pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Royal Caribbean International
- Port Everglades
The 867-foot-long Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas was built in 1995 and refurbished in 1997 and 2000. The ship's regular capacity is 1,804. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-950-9247 to speak to a booking representative.