Anheuser-Busch salutes our heroes by offering free admission year round to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place and Water County USA theme parks to members of the U.S. military and their families with a valid ID.
The “Waves of Honor” program is good for all active-duty military personnel in all service branches, active members of a reserve or National Guard unit and up to three direct dependents. Just register and get free single-day admissions to SeaWorld Orlando, San Diego or San Antonio; Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Williamsburg, Sesame Place in Pennsylvania, Adventure Island in Tampa and Water Country USA in Virginia. Family members can get in free without their service member.
There are some restrictions and the deal is valid for one admission per person, per year.
- Pictures: SeaWorld Orlando through the years
- Pictures: Busch Gardens through the years
- Orlando theme park and attractions discounts, prices and hours
- 'Am I tall enough yet?' Orlando-area theme park ride height restrictions
- Pictures: Top 50 theme-park attractions
- Amusement and Theme Parks
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Busch Gardens Orlando
See more topics »
Click here for the deal. The offer expires on Dec. 31.