Also not to be missed is the “Pirates IN the Caribbean” deck party, complete with dancing, Disney characters, food and fireworks at sea. Many guests dress up as pirates for Pirate Night, but if you don’t have a costume, your servers will get you in the pirate spirit by outfitting you with bandanas at dinner.
- Disney Wonder Highlights
- The Disney Wonder sailing out of Miami.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Magic pictures
- Pictures: New Fantasyland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
- Photos of celebrities for Disney ad campaigns by Annie Leibovitz
- Tourism and Leisure
- Miami (Miami-Dade, Florida)
See more topics »
“Our guests are sometimes experiencing theater for the first time. This is the first time that their child has sat through a musical production…” Abbott said. “I think it’s a great opportunity to teach children about theater, live theater, theater etiquette and appreciation. … I truly believe our shows are second to none in the cruising industry. It’s a great opportunity for children to experience live theater for the first time and for adults to appreciate the quality of the shows that we do, as well.”
With a special touch of magic — or in our case, Wonder — that only Disney can do, sailing on a Disney cruise is sure to create lasting memories for you and your family.
For more information about special rates and to make a reservation, go to disneycruise.disney.go.com/reservations/booking or call 800-370-8046.
Special Rates From Miami
- 4-night Bahamian cruise aboard the Disney Wonder—valid for most sailings departing now through Feb. 21 — for $100 per person, per day, in Category 11C, Standard Inside Stateroom. Total package price $798, based on double occupancy.
- 5-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Disney Wonder — valid for most sailings departing now through Feb. 25 — for $100 per person, per day, in Category 11C, Standard Inside Stateroom. Total package price $998, based on double occupancy.
2013 Itineraries From Miami (Disney Wonder or Magic)
Ports: Miami, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
Departure dates: Feb, 2, 16, March 2, 16, 30, April 13, 27, Oct. 27, Nov. 10, 24, Dec. 8, 22
Ports: Miami, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Departure dates: Feb. 11, 25, March 11, 25, April 8, 22, Nov. 1, 15, 29, Dec. 13
Ports: Miami, Key West, Nassau, Castaway Cay
Departure dates: Feb. 7, 21, March 7, 21, April 4, 18, May 2
Ports: Miami, Key West, Castaway Cay
Departure dates: Nov. 6, 20, Dec. 4, 18
Ports: Miami, Nassau, Castaway Cay
Departure dates: Dec. 27, 30