Two new eating options are expected to open at Epcot this summer.
•Under construction on the Morocco pavilion's waterfront property is Spice Road Table.
The highly visible restaurant will include a variety of small plates and refreshments based on Mediterranean cuisine. It will have indoor and outdoor seating that faces World Showcase Lagoon (think La Hacienda de San Angel over at the Mexico pavilion.)
- More Disney coverage
- Get text alerts on your phone!
- Pictures: Star sightings: Which celebrities were spotted at Disney?
- Pictures: Celebrities who look like Disney characters
- Pictures: The voices of Disney
- Pictures: Orlando's newest rides and attractions
See more photos »
- Dining and Drinking
- Amusement and Theme Parks
•And for dessert in the France pavilion will be L'Artisan des Glaces, home of 10 ice cream flavors and six sorbets. They will be served in cups or cones.
Adult guests can have liqueurs added to the treats, Disney says.
The new shop will be in the former home of Epcot's French bakery.