So drink up Dr. Walt's elixer and make plans to head to Senses - A Disney Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. It's a full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th century wellness retreats of upstate New York.
- Walt Disney World Hotel Guide: Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort pictures
- Pictures: The rides of Walt Disney World
- More Disney coverage
- Pictures: Disney Christmas Day celebration taping
- Pictures: Star sightings: Which celebrities were spotted at Disney?
- Pictures: Celebrities who look like Disney characters
See more photos »
- Disney video
- Personal Service
- Disney Cruise Line
This version of Senses follows the December opening of the Senses spa at the Grand Floridian, that one set to a Victorian theme.
Both expand the brand that already exists on Disney Cruise Line offering a variety of relaxion and rejuvenation treatments including massages, facial treatments, wraps, steam rooms, baths and more.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and Disney has designed treatments for guests ages 4-12.
To reserve some spa time, call (407) WDW-SPAS or (407) 939-7727.