-- Pixie Hollow in the Oceaneer Club
- Pictures: New features on the Disney Magic
- Videos: Re-envisioned Disney Magic
- Big changes coming for Disney Magic cruise ship
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Magic pictures
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: Cruise ship godmothers
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
- Dining and Drinking
See more topics »
-- O'Gills Irish pub
Gone from the ship are the following:
-- Beat Street entertainment complex with its three venues: Diversions, Rockin' Bar D and Sessions
-- The second stairwell in the atrium
-- The Mickey Mouse-shaped pool
-- Nemo's Reef for children 0-3
-- Parrot Cay restaurant
-- Topsider Buffet
The Magic sails out of PortMiami until January 2014 when it will move up the coast to Port Canaveral for 3- and 4-night Bahamas cruises.
The second oldest ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, the Disney Wonder, which debuted in 1999, is also slated for a refurbishment in 2014 and expected to receive many of the same enhancements the Disney Magic received.
"You should already know that we've always had a robust reinvestment program for all of our ships," Holz said. "It's part of our heritage."