The stadium view
Give the stadium name, city and state, and name of the NFL team that plays in these stadiums. (Insignias have been edited out of the photos.)
1. Name the original Quad Cities.
2. Where would you go to visit the National Mustard Museum?
3. Which is farther north, Duluth, Minn., or Copper Harbor, Mich.?
4. In which Minnesota town were several members of Jesse James' gang killed or captured while trying to rob a bank?
5. What some claim was the world's first hydroelectric power plant was built in this Midwestern city.
Match the state to its largest inland lake by surface area.
A. Truman Lake
B. Grand Lake St. Marys
C. Carlyle Lake
D. Houghton Lake
E. Lake Winnebago
F. Lake Monroe
G. Red Lake
H. Lake Red Rock
Find the answers to the Midwest challenge here
Copyright © 2016, CT Now