Busch Gardens unveiled descriptions of Halloween elements new and old for its "The Dark Side of the Gardens" theme. Fresh blood among the haunted houses will be "Nevermore," a house with a literary bent that incorporates beating hearts, swinging pendulums and ravens. "Zombie Mortuary" sounds self-explanatory and "Ultimate Gamble: Vampire Casino" promises a Sin City establishment with games, thrills and a "killer All-THEY-Can-Eat buffet."
- New Busch Gardens app gives directions via GPS
- Busch Gardens adding Grad Nite for Class of 2012
- Complete Busch Gardens coverage
- Pictures: Busch Gardens through the years
- Busch Gardens Cheetah Hunt coaster and Cheetah Run animal encounter
- Pictures: Adventure Island in Tampa
See more photos »
- Amusement and Theme Parks
- Haunted Houses (attractions)
- Busch Gardens Orlando
See more topics »
Howl-O-Scream will present two live show, "Fiends" and the new "Midnight Hour," which involves the music industry, pop-culture coaches and the shadowy owner of the Hellfire Club.
General admission is $77.99. Event nights are Sept. 29-Oct. 1, 6-8, 13-15, 20-22 and 27-29. "Freaky Preview" nights are Sept. 23-24. Discounts are available for advance purchases, annual passholders and other promotions at www.TheDarkSideofTheGardens.com. Also at the site: information about VIP packages, front-of-line passes, the Fright Feast dinner package, weekend passes and hotel accommodations.