Undated—Severe storms rolled across Indiana. Damage was reported from counties all across the state.
- Barn destroyed on Grabil Road
- Barn destroyed and propane tank lifted off foundation
- Measured 75 mph gusts with power lines down in town
- One mile stretch of power poles down from 300 E – 400 E on State Road 18. Tree into house with injuries.
- SR 32 closed at 700 W due to power lines down; debris and overturned semi. US 52 is also blocked by a downed tree. I-74 partially closed at mm 49.
- House at 1514 Marlee struck by lightning and started on fire.
- Tree down on garage at 1973 E US Hwy 40. Power lines also down.
- Tree blocking road at 400 W and 200 N. Limbs also down at 230 W and 200 N.