Mayor Greg Ballard and the Department of Public works announced the next phase of "RebuildIndy" Tuesday afternoon.
The $32 million infrastructure improvement plan will help repair ADA ramps, sidewalks, curbs and roads throughout Marion county.
The Mayor launched the initiative last September and the city county council approved $153.8 million for the plan.
"On the neighborhood routes when I go out there is a lot of work going on in this city but that's a drop in the bucket there's a lot more to come there is a lot more infrastructure investment to come in the next few years, I promise you that and it will happen," Ballard said.
Highlights of this next round of improvements include:
- Meridian Street bridge over Fall Creek (Center Township)
- 56th Street bridge over Eagle Creek (Pike)
- Keystone Avenue from Hanna to Raymond (Center and Perry)
- Thompson Road from Bluff to Meridian (Perry)
- Mitthoefer Road from Maze to McGregor (Franklin)
- High School Road from Crawfordsville to 34th (Wayne)
- County Line Road West from Raceway to Paddock (Decatur)
- 82nd Street from Sargent to Fall Creek (Lawrence)
- Leeland Avenue between 10th and 16th (Warren)
- 40th Street from Capitol to Illinois (Washington)
DPW has already used $55 million for the first phase of RebuildIndy.
The phase two projects will begin in the spring.