New charges in IMPD Officer David Moore case to be announced Thursday
New charges in the murder of IMPD Officer David Moore will be announced Thursday.
David Moore (June 20, 2012)
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Officer Moore's Grave Site Cleared
- IMPD Officer David Moore's murderer to be sentenced Thursday
- Hoosiers gather to honor fallen firefighters during annual event
- Pictures: IMPD Officer Shot During Traffic Stop
- Neighbors, nearby church pray for wounded IMPD officer
- Vidoe: Officer Moore removed from life support
- Video: Prayer vigil turns into memorial for IMPD officer
See more videos »
- Thomas Hardy
Officer David Moore was shot four times during a traffic stop on Jan. 23, 2011. He died three days later.
Back in April, 61-year-old Thomas Hardy received life without parole for Moore's murder and an additional 40 years for robbery and firearm charges.
U.S. Attorney Joseph Hogsett and Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry will hold a press conference beginning at 10 a.m.