2. Entry Deadline: Entries may be submitted from 5:00 a.m. ET Monday, June 30, 2011 until 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 (the "Contest Period").
3. Winner Selection and Notification: All eligible entries will be rated by a panel of three (3) judges based on the following criteria, all of which shall be weighted equally: A) best portrayal of a festive holiday mood; B) most compelling photo; and C) overall best appearance of submitted photo. Subject to eligibility confirmation and compliance with these rules, the single highest scoring photo submission will be declared the Grand Prize Winner, and the three (3) next-highest scoring photo submissions will be declared First Prize Winners. Winners will be contacted by telephone on or about Tuesday, July 13, 2011. If a selected Winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts, fails to comply with these Official Rules, or is found to be ineligible, that entrant shall be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected by the criteria listed above from among the remaining eligible entries until an eligible Winner is selected.
4. The Prizes: First Prize: Three (3) First Prize Winners will each receive four (4) single day tickets to Holiday World good for the 2011 season. ARV: $172.00. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive four (4) two-day tickets to Holiday World good for the 2011 season, overnight hotel accommodations at a Jasper, IN area hotel prior to September 1, 2011. ARV: $426.00.
Prize winner may be required to pick up prizes in person at the studio of WTTV INDIANA’S 4, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN, 46278, between regular business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Prize winner may be required to present proof of identity and eligibility and to sign the release and waiver of liability set forth below before prize is delivered.
5. Eligibility Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and a legal resident of Indiana, residing within WTTV’s viewing area. Employees of Tribune Television Company (WTTV INDIANA’S 4) and Holiday World (the “Sponsors”) and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the immediate family members of such employees, are not eligible. If an entrant has won any prize from the Sponsors within the thirty (30) days before the Contest Period begins, that entrant is ineligible. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. Internet: If for any reason the Internet-related portion of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause, which interrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Contest, the Sponsors reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest or any portion of the Contest. Any attempt to damage or undermine the fair and legitimate operation of the Contest will result in disqualification from the Contest. Contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions.
7. Conditions of Entry:
- Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Contest Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness, and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in any media in connection with the Contest and the Contest Sponsors.
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as a winner, he/she may be asked to sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize will be forfeited and no other entrant will be picked if the winner fails to execute the prepared form of release and waiver, if requested to do so within thirty (30) days of the end of the Voting Period.
- Release Station and Sponsors of Liability: By entering, each entrant agrees to release Contest Sponsors and Sponsors Entities from any claim, loss, liability, damage, expense, or injury of any kind arising from the entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use of a Contest prize.
- No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Contest Sponsors may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Sponsors’ Decisions Final: By entering, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and that all decisions regarding eligibility, the administration of this Contest, and the award of Contest prizes made by the Sponsors shall be final and binding on all entrants. Sponsors reserve the right to amend these Official Rules at any time.
9. Sponsors: WTTV INDIANA’S 4, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278 and Holiday World, 452 East Christmas Blvd, Santa Clause, IN 47579.