Fox59's "Day of Dedication" was held Thursday to honor the victims of Indiana State Fair tragedy. From 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fox59 dedicated its time to raise money for the victims of the stage collapse and their families.
Throughout the day, volunteers answered calls for donations. The "Day of Dedication" also included a special broadcast at 6 p.m.
Fox59 is thrilled to announce that donations to the victims of the State Fair totaled $60,312. Fox59 contributed $20,000 to that total.
- Day of Dedication
- Stage collapse settlement falls through, state to begin making payouts
- Indiana State Fair to honor victims of stage collapse Monday
- Always Remembered: Victims of State Fair
- Memorial honors victims of State Fair tragedy
- Photos: Deadly stage collapse at Indiana fair
- Sugarland Tribute: Country duo asks for moment of silence
- Day of Dedication: Girls sell drawings to raise money for Fair victims
- Day of Dedication: Sherman collects donations at Dunkin' Donuts
See more videos »
- NFL Preseason
Viewers are reminded to watch Fox59 Thursday night. Sugarland has granted Fox59 access to carry its performance live, and they will take the stage at 10:45 p.m. The message and dedication will last less than 10 minutes.
There will be an NFL preseason game on Fox at that time, but at 10:45 p.m. Fox will be cutting away from the game to bring you this very special message and dedication live on air.