Fire officials are investigating a possible arson at home in New Haven. A baby was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
At 5:45 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a two alarm house fire at 73 Shepherd St. In New Haven. The fire started in the first floor of the 2 story home.
Four people including three children, were displaced from the home. They are staying with neighbors. A baby was taken to Yale-New Haven Hospital for smoke inhalation and the baby's condition is not known.
View Larger Map