1. TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Entrants must be a US citizen or legal resident and a resident of Connecticut, age 21 or older at the time of entry. To enter, log onto fox61.com and go to the "Young Frankenstein" Sweepstakes page from Monday, September 21, 2009 through Sunday, October 4, 2009. Complete all required fields in the Sweepstakes entry form. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON WILL BE ACCEPTED. Duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified.
2. DEADLINE: Entries must be received by Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 11:59PM EST. Entrants must use their own name. If any dispute arises concerning the identity of an entrant, the owner of an email account from which entry was sent shall be deemed the entrant. E-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
FOX 61 is unable to make contact with a selected Winner after reasonable effort and time (48 hours from time of initial call to Winner), or if a Winner fails to pick up the prize by Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 10PM EST, the prize shall be forfeited.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winner will receive (2) two tickets to see "Tuesdays Young Frankenstein" on Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 7:30PM at The Bushnell Theatre in Hartford, CT; dinner for (2) two at Carbone's Ristorante (up to $150 value and may include alcohol); and round trip transportation to the show by Lindsey Limousine. Total value of the prize is approximately $400. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If the show is cancelled, no substitute prizes are available except at Sponsors' sole discretion. All decisions regarding interpretation of these Official Rules and administration of the Sweepstakes made by the Sponsors' are final and binding.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be a US citizen or legal resident and a resident of Connecticut, age 21 or older at the time of entry. Winner may be required to provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees and immediate family members of The Bushnell, Lindsay Limousine, Carbone's Ristorate, The Hartford Courant, FOX61, WTXX, Tribune Television Company, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to FOX61, WTXX, Tribune Television Company, Warner Theatre and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material, including name, state, and city of residence for promotional purposes in any media, in connection with the Sweepstakes. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as a Winner, he/she may be required to sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if a Winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within the stated timeframe of the Sweepstakes, or if a selected Winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules. By entering, entrants agree to release The Bushnell, Lindsey Limousine, Carbone's Ristorate, The Hartford Courant, WTIC-TV/WTXX-TV, and Tribune Television Company from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes of their receipt or use of the Sweepstakes prize. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Connecticut law, excluding choice of law provisions.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, FOX 61 and Tribune Television Company reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Information submitted in entries, including entrant's name, address, e-mail, etc., may be used by FOX 61 and Tribune Television Company for marketing or promotional purposes.
8. FOR A COPY OF THE RULES: Write to, "Young Frankenstein! Sweepstakes Rules"; FOX 61 WTIC-TV, 20 Church Street, Hartford, CT 06103. For a list of Winners write to, "Young Frankenstein! Sweepstakes Winners"; FOX 61 WTIC-TV, 20 Church Street, Hartford, CT 06103. All requests for rules and Winners' lists must be received by Friday, October 9, 2009.
9. SPONSORS: FOX61 WTIC-TV, 20 Church Street, Hartford, CT 06103; The Hartford Courant, 285 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06115; The Bushnell, 166 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106; Carbone's Ristorante, 588 Franklin Avenue, Hartford, CT 06114; and Lindsey Limousine, Inc., 170 Strong Road, South Windsor, CT 06074.