If you've got a craving for chili but you want to do something out of the ordinary, then our Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili is right up your alley. Serve this up on a cool night and you'll be a hero!
Cooking Time: 4 hr
What You'll Need:
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender.