There were so many ways to describe these burgers that we just couldn't decide on the perfect name, so we'll need your help! Our No Name Burgers are bursting with so much flavor your mouth will be too full to say anything, so leave a comment below with your name suggestion.
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope (from a 2.4-ounce box) dry mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices pepper Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Divide mixture into 8 equal patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, turning them halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.