Yields: 20 squares
Chilling Time: 6 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch square dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into prepared baking dish and refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir in whipped topping just until mixed. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until filling is firm. Slice into 2-inch squares and serve.
- Garnish with lemon zest and , or your favorite fresh fruit.
- Love lemon? We'd like to recommend our Berry Lemon Pie for another sweet and tangy option!
- Getting ready to go to a summer potluck? We've got a collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts you'll just love.
- Check out our tips for keeping these bars fresh even longer!