Whether you're having a Sunday brunch or you just want to make something different for the gang, our easy Broccoli and Ham Quiche is sure to be a big hit no matter what the occasion.
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in both cheeses, ham, and broccoli. Add half-and-half and eggs; mix well. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out . Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
- Our Iceberg Wedges are a great way to compliment this meal!
- This is a great make-ahead meal. Just put the mixture in a resealable storage bag, place in the freezer until ready to use, then simply thaw and bake.