We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be a favorite go-along.
Chilling Time: 4 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
What To Do:
- Make sure to cut the broccoli and cauliflower into very small florets.
- This is even better if it's made a few days in advance and allowed to marinate in the .
- We are using broccoli more and more, both for its health benefits and its crunch and flavor. You might wanna try our Creamy Cucumber Salad for another tasty option!