1/2 cup cooking oil
1 bell pepper (diced)
2 celery ribs (diced)
1/2 cup Gold Medal Wondra flour
one 10 ounce can Rotel Tomatoes (original)
one 6.5 ounce can of mushroom stems & pieces
one 10 & 3/4 ounce can of Campbell's cream of Mushroom Soup
one 10 & 3/4 ounce can of Campbell's cream of Celery Soup
1 quart of shucked oysters
2 level tablespoons Tony Chachere's seasoning or Lemoine's Season Em Up
1 quart of water
1/4 cup Kitchen Bouquet
1 heaping tablespoon parsley flakes
1 pound of #4 spaghetti
1. Combine oil, onions, bell pepper and celery in 1.5 gallon pot, sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add ½ cup of Wondra flour, sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add Rotel, mushroom stems & pieces, mushroom soup & celery soup, sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add oysters, oyster juice and Tony's and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add water and bring sauce to a boil.
6. Now add the Kitchen Bouquet and parsley flakes, then reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until a desired consistency is achieved.
Meanwhile, boil spaghetti according to instructions on package.
Serve sauce over spaghetti noodles