RSS feeds allow Web site content to be gathered via feed reader software. Click the subscribe link to obtain the feed URL for this page. The feed will update when new content appears on this page.

Weather Reports

A collection of news and information related to Weather Reports published by this site and its partners.

Top Weather Reports Articles

Displaying items 34-44
  • Weather: Strong thunderstorms reported in Seminole County

    Weather: Strong thunderstorms reported in Seminole County
    The National Weather Service says a strong thunderstorm is hitting parts of Seminole and Volusia counties. They are under a thunderstorm warning until 5:30 p.m. The storm is capable of producing 60 mph winds and quarter-sized hail. It is the second day...
  • Light rainfall Friday could affect Memorial Day weekend travel

    Light rainfall Friday could affect Memorial Day weekend travel
    Clouds hovering over Southern California could deposit a small amount of rain on the region Friday, possibly affecting road conditions for thousands of people traveling over the Memorial Day weekend. Rain totals will be low, with a 40% chance of showers...
  • Sleet falls in some parts of Chicago area

    Sleet falls in some parts of Chicago area
    Rain falling through cool, dry air brought brief bouts of sleet to parts of the Chicago area Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service. Sleet was observed by weather forecasters at their Romeoville office. One of the forecasters ran...
  • Hot with scattered showers, storms today

    Hot with scattered showers, storms today
    Today's forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 90s, lows in the mid-70s and a 60 percent chance of rain. The rain chance eases to 40 percent on Friday. As for holiday weekend, expect mostly sunny skies with highs in the upper 80s...
  • Go ahead: Enjoy the long weekend

    Go ahead: Enjoy the long weekend
    If you have plans for this Memorial Day weekend, you might want to leave early. In fact, if you can swing it with the boss, leaving today might be a good idea. There could be more people traveling over the next few days than any previous Memorial Day...
  • Fishing Forecast: Sticking with fishing no laughing matter

    Fishing Forecast: Sticking with fishing no laughing matter
    I had two "must-do" items on my schedule this week: chase a black drum, which have been caught from Taylor's Island to Sharp Island flats this past week, and catch the last Letterman show. Despite Dave's influence on comedy fiends like me, let's stick...
  • Gesundheit! Four allergy apps for pollen season

    Gesundheit! Four allergy apps for pollen season
    Tribune Newspapers Every year is forecast as the worst year ever for allergy sufferers. Maybe it only feels that way to the 40 million people in the United States the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology estimates are affected by...
  • Models help amateur and elite forecasters

    When a tropical system appears on the horizon, some of us rush to the computer, call up the models and try to figure out where it might go, how strong it might get. No matter that those models frequently resemble spaghetti, going in different...
  • The ultimate Memorial Day getaway? Skiing on Mammoth Mountain

    The ultimate Memorial Day getaway? Skiing on Mammoth Mountain
    Thanks to a new snow dump, Mammoth Mountain slopes will stay open until Memorial Day. Oh, and you can also bike and play golf. The Sierra resort in Mammoth Lakes had originally decided to close on May 10 after a subpar snowfall for the 2014-15 season....
  • Sunny, dry weather forecast for Memorial Day weekend

    Sunny, dry weather forecast for Memorial Day weekend
    Plenty of sunshine and seasonable temperatures are forecast for Memorial Day weekend both around Baltimore and at the beaches. Highs are forecast in the mid-70s Friday and Saturday and in the lower 80s Sunday and Monday around Baltimore. Mostly sunny...
  • AccuWeather predicts eight storms, four hurricanes

    AccuWeather predicts eight storms, four hurricanes
    Yet another forecast team predicts a slow hurricane season, despite the premature appearance of Tropical Storm Ana last week. AccuWeather.com calls for eight named storms, including four hurricanes, one major, to develop this year. It further...