1. Due to the Collegiate Triathlon and some construction on campus, we recommend that fans utilize University Blvd and Bryant Dr. to get to and from campus for the A-Day game.
2. Campus Dr. will be closed between Hackberry Lane and 5th Ave. from 8AM to 1PM.
3. Campus Dr. may be utilized between University Blvd and Hackberry Lane for fans parking in the Ten Hoor area and the Ferguson Deck. If parking in these areas, you may only access Campus Dr. by entering from University Blvd.
4. Jack Warner Pkwy will be closed to thru traffic from 7AM to 10:30AM due to the Triathlon.
5. Jack Warner Pkwy and Campus Dr. will reopen as normal for post game traffic.
6. Due to campus construction Hackberry Lane will be closed all day between Campus Dr. and Jack Warner Pkwy, which will affect fans who typically park near Shelby Hall and on Campus Dr. in this area.
7. Quad setup and RV parking will begin at 6PM on Friday.
8. Streets around the Quad (6th Ave, Capstone Dr. and Margaret Dr.) will be closed like a usual gameday. 9th Ave. will remain open during the day.
9. RV parking will be located only in the West Campus lot (behind Publix), RV lot # 5, RV lot # 9, and the DCH lot.
10. The Medical Center grass parking lot will be free of charge and will have shuttles running to the stadium for a $2 charge each way.