Last week's ranking in parentheses.
1. Patriots 2-0 (1): If running back Dion Lewis can hold on to the ball, he could be an interesting weapon in Tom Brady's loaded offense.
2. Packers 2-0 (2): Pretty amusing when Aaron Rodgers tweaked Russell Wilson by saying, "I think God was a Packers fan."
3. Cowboys 2-0 (3): No Tony Romo and no Dez Bryant and they're bound to spiral even if the defense looks sharp.
4. Broncos 2-0 (4): Running game has yet to get going, but the defense is nasty.
5. Cardinals 2-0 (6): Carson Palmer is 15-2 in his last 17 starts. That's elite.