TEAM: player, last team, position, height, weight. Turner's comment
1. MINNESOTA: Karl-Anthony Towns, Kentucky, PF/C, 7-0, 248. Kentucky Coach John Calipari says Towns “likes Minnesota.” So there you go.
2. LAKERS: Jahlil Okafor, Duke, C, 6-11, 270. A consolation prize? Really? This kid will get it done down low.
3. PHILADELPHIA:Kristaps Porzingis, Spain, PF, 7-0, 230. What, you didn’t expect the 76ers to go out of the box? Considered Dirk Nowitzki-like.
4. NEW YORK: D’Angelo Russell, Ohio State, PG/SG, 6-5, 193. Has some Stephen Curry-type skills. Really good fit in Phil Jackson’ beloved triangle offense.
5. ORLANDO: Willie Cauley-Stein, Kentucky, C ,...