RSS feeds allow Web site content to be gathered via feed reader software. Click the subscribe link to obtain the feed URL for this page. The feed will update when new content appears on this page.

Jimmie Johnson

A collection of news and information related to Jimmie Johnson published by this site and its partners.

Top Jimmie Johnson Articles see all

Displaying items 1-5
  • Roush Racing has need for more speed

    BROOKLYN, Mich. Roush Fenway Racing veteran Greg Biffle knows he is in a battle to make this year's NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase for the Championship.
  • Tony Stewart hopes first victory will ease perpetual pain

    Tony Stewart hopes first victory will ease perpetual pain
    Tony Stewart hurts every day — about 97 percent of the time, from the morning when he wakes up to shut-eye time at night. But the other 3 percent rocks. "I don't feel pain in the race car," he said. "I haven't from Daytona on through even this...

    Brian France is trying to keep NASCAR relevant

    NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski remembers slamming into a rival's car in Phoenix a few years ago, only to be summoned after the race by officials who scolded him for being too aggressive on the track. Then NASCAR Chairman Brian France, the third...

    Lauderdale's Ryan Hunter-Reay wins ESPY for best driver again

    Fort Lauderdale IndyCar Ryan Hunter-Reay won his second consecutive ESPY for best driver Wednesday at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. He is the fourth driver to win the award back-to-back years. Hunter-Reay beat NASCAR drivers Dale Earnhart Jr. and...

    Morgan Shepherd 'age-discrimination' matter of common sense

    Morgan Shepherd 'age-discrimination' matter of common sense
    NASCAR scheduled a race in New Hampshire and an AARP rally broke out spontaneously. There are obviously a lot of old-school NASCAR fans smitten by a 72-year-old competing in sport's most challenging series, presumably without his left-turn blinkers...