Tuesday: -- Earnings: American Eagle Outfitters Inc.; Analog Devices Inc.; AutoZone Inc.; BJ's Wholesale Club; Computer Sciences Corp.; Medtronic Inc.; Men's Wearhouse; Staples Inc.; Tech Data Corp.; United Natural Foods Inc.; Zale Corp.
IN THIS PACKAGE
- Hot streak illuminates utility sector's strength
- Reward cards promise perks, but beware of traps
- Private-equity wave may have troubling ripple effects
- It could be too risky to use equity for college
- The savings game
- The Leckey file
- Getting started
- Spending smart
- Can they do that?
- Taking stock
- Keeping eye on hedge funds
- The week ahead
- Upstream Oil and Gas Activities
- Campbell Soup Company
See more topics »
Thursday: -- April durable goods orders -- April new-homes sales -- Weekly initial jobless claims -- Earnings: Aeropostale Inc.; AnnTaylor Stores Corp.; Aruba Networks Inc.; Barnes & Noble Inc.; Brown Shoe Company Inc.; Flowers Foods; Gap Inc.; Hormel Foods Corp.; Mylan Laboratories Inc.; Toll Brothers Inc.
Friday: -- April existing-homes sales -- Earnings: Agilysys Inc.