| Mar 14, 2014
| 12:25 PM
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The yen rose on Friday, poised for its biggest weekly gains in more than a month against the euro and the dollar as traders flocked to it on growing tension in Ukraine and fears about the health of the Chinese economy.
| Mar 12, 2014
| 2:03 PM
ROME (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi on Wednesday presented a sweeping package of tax cuts, saying they could help economic recovery in the euro zone's third largest economy without breaking EU budget deficit limits.
Renzi, in his first...
| Mar 9, 2014
| 3:04 PM
* Renzi says 3 percent deficit rule will be respected
* Says plan to cut tax wedge will be announced Wednesday
* Dismisses accusations of government disagreement, union
ROME, March 9 (Reuters) - An ambitious Italian plan for tax
cuts to be...
| Feb 27, 2014
| 9:10 AM
* Italy sells 9 bln euro of debt
* Stellar auction offers an endorsement of Renzi govt
* Positive ratings view, ECB outlook support demand
* Peripheral debt benefits from fresh EM concerns
* Bund futures rise as geopolitical tensions mount
| Feb 26, 2014
| 12:10 PM
* Senators expelled for criticising leader Grillo
* Other 5-Star lawmakers say may quit party
* 5-Star support remains strong among voters
* New PM Renzi seeks 5-Star support for his government
By Gavin Jones
ROME, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Italy's anti-...