| Nov 19, 2013
| 2:30 PM
PARIS -- The U.S. has accepted a proposal by Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan to train as many as 7,000 conventional Libyan soldiers plus counterterrorist forces. What an exceedingly bad idea. This could put the Obama administration's Hope-and-Change...
| Sep 16, 2012
What do Americans want done with killers in Libya who murdered U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others on Sept. 11, our national day of mourning?
We want their heads stuffed into a burlap bag. We want to see that bag tossed into some town...
| Jan 31, 2013
Big Jim Thompson and the U.S. Bureau of Prisons insist there was no "preferential treatment" for formerly imprisoned former Gov. George Ryan.
But we're all about preferential treatment here today.
You're a former governor, Big Jim, and a former...
| Oct 3, 2012
| 10:28 AM
- First test for both candidates is who looks like a president
- Obama could have vulnerability on Libya attack, but agenda is domestic
- Whose narrative on how to get the economy going will play best to voters?
| Oct 25, 2012
What news stories are perching up high on the top rocks, screeching down at undecided voters with less than two weeks left in a long presidential campaign?
One thing's for sure.
The big story isn't Benghazi, the place where four Americans, including a...
| Oct 4, 2012
| 1:05 AM
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term...
| Oct 31, 2012
What a difference a storm named Sandy makes, eh, Mr. President?
Thanks to Sandy, Barack Obama can act presidential once again — at least on TV. Sandy allows him to get on that phone with those FEMA bureaucrats and tell them to stop talking and...
| Oct 8, 2012
| 9:02 AM
- GOP challenger Mitt Romney makes a foreign policy speech on Monday
- Romney will criticize President Barack Obama's leadership in the world
- Aide: Romney seeks the same U.S. foreign policy role since the end of World War II
| Oct 8, 2012
| 11:16 AM
- Mitt Romney says President Barack Obama has weakened U.S. influence
- Romney backs conditions on foreign aid, U.S. help in arming Syrian rebels
- The GOP challenger gives what his campaign calls a major foreign policy...
| Nov 2, 2012
| 3:53 PM
A detailed CIA timeline of the assault on U.S. facilities in Benghazi paints an anguishing picture of embattled Americans waiting for Libyan local security forces that didn't come and courageous CIA officers who died on a rooftop without the heavy weapons...
| Nov 6, 2012
If we can criminalize prostitution, why can't we outlaw political campaign consultants?
Maybe if we could, we wouldn't have had to endure those gawdawful campaign ads that crawled out from their minds' darkest recesses. If you're put off by the "negative...