Peyton Manning was the most valuable player in the TV ratings for the week.
He led the Denver Broncos over the Kansas City Chiefs on "Sunday Night Football" and to most-watched sporting event in Central Florida for the week ending Sunday. It's a good bet he'll do the same thing this week when the Broncos play the New England Patriots on "Sunday Night Football" this weekend.
The Broncos-Chiefs game was also the No. 1 show in all of prime time for the week in this TV market.
Here are the most-watched sporting events locally for the week:
1. "Sunday Night Football" (Kansas City-Denver), NBC, 299,700 viewers
2. San Francisco-New Orleans football, Fox, 253,300
3. Atlanta-Tampa Bay football, Fox, 220,600
4. "Monday Night Football" (Miami-Tampa Bay), ESPN, 220,100
5. Florida-South Carolina football, ESPN2, 169,100
6. San Diego-Miami football, CBS, 142,500
7. NASCAR Sprint Ford 400, ESPN, 136,100
8. Syracuse-Florida State football, ABC, 124,500
9. University of Central Florida-Temple football, WKCF-Channel 18, 119,100
10. Georgia-Auburn football, CBS, 100,700