5. From Dec. 2-Dec. 19, the Magic went 7-3.
The 5 most positive developments
1. Vucevic exceeded everyone's expectations, even his own, as he scored 13.1 points per game and finished with 11.9 rebounds per game, the league's second-highest rebounding average.
2. Maurice Harkless made significant improvements during his rookie season.
3. The Magic finished the season with the league's top chance to win the draft lottery.
4. Coach Jacque Vaughn and his staff kept a positive attitude, which maintained team morale.
5. Harris played well after his trade to the Magic.
The 5 most negative developments
1. The Magic recorded the second-highest loss total in franchise history.
2. The team received a black eye when Hedo Turkoglu tested positive for an anabolic steroid.
3. Although the Magic will have at least a top-four draft pick, this draft is widely considered to be a weak draft.
4. Magic players lost a total of 205 games to injuries.
5. The Magic had sold-out 131 consecutive regular-season games before this past season, but recorded just eight sellouts in 2012-13.